Toronto, Ontario, Canada . full-time . September 16, 2022
At Cardata, our goal is to simplify the administrative and financial burdens experienced by companies with employees on the road. We partner with our customers to find the easiest and most cost-effective solution, using best-in-class technology, to reimburse their employees for using their personal vehicles for work.
We're moving into the next chapter of our company's evolution and are looking for a Data Analyst with a builder mindset to join our growing team!
Who you are
You are a Data Analyst ready to take the leap to the next stage of your career. Your happy place is taking unstructured data and turning it into something beautiful. You’re ready to dive deep into the data infrastructure with a builder mindset and hands-on experience creating things from scratch in a scaling organization.
What you’ll be doing
As a Data Analyst at Cardata, you will work with the Sr. Director of Product and Engineering Ops to build out the Data Analytics program from the ground up.
- Work with Executive team to define Analytics goals
- Define a prioritized list of data sources that can be pulled from and leveraged for insight (eg. Segment, Hubspot, GA, Helpscout)
- Define and work with Engineering as needed to create a central data store for Analytics needs
- Define and implement scalable system of tag management for system events on both our Cloud and App environments
- Evaluate current tools in use and recommend additional tools / processes to ensure we can achieve our Analytics goals
- Work with Engineering to ensure tagging is effectively implemented in our Cloud and App products
- Create self-serve dashboards for executive management and Department heads encompassing Sales, Marketing, Support and Product
- Help advise and work alongside Product Managers on how to effectively measure feature’s usage and success
- Ad-hoc analytics projects to uncover insights on the overall health of our Programs
- Presenting findings to C-Suite, Department heads and Product managers
What You’ll Bring to the Team
- You love to get your hands deep into data
- You have 5-7 years of experience as a Data Analyst or a Product Data Analyst
- You have tight organizational skills
- You have a demonstrated ability in building data pipelines
- You are able to speak to different stakeholders; Engineers, Sales, Marketing, Product
Why You’ll Love Working at Cardata
- Opportunity for career progression in a growing company
- Competitive salary + commission plan
- Opportunity to work remotely
- Flexible working hours
- 100% employer paid benefits
- Healthcare spending account
- Wellness spending account
- 15 days of vacation + additional time off throughout the year
- 3 pit-stop days (Cardata's version of mental health days)
Cardata is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates will be equally considered without regard to race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, language, citizenship, creed, religion, gender/gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, physical and/or mental handicap or financial ability. We are dedicated to creating an inclusive environment where everyone feels welcome to bring their authentic selves to work.
If you require accommodations during the recruitment process, please let us know.