Toronto, Ontario, Canada . full-time . August 23, 2022
At Cardata, our goal is to simplify the administrative and financial burdens experienced by companies with employees on the road. We partner with our customers to find the easiest and most cost-effective solution, using best-in-class technology, to reimburse their employees for using their personal vehicles for work.
We're moving into the next chapter of our company's growth and are looking for an eager Sales Engineer to join our team!
Who you are:
You are a problem solver at heart. You get to the core of customers' needs through active listening and creative questioning, then take the information you’ve gathered to design personalized solutions that address their pain points. With a knack for presenting, you thrive when doing technical product demos and have a natural ability to make complex topics understandable to any stakeholder. Building trusting relationships with prospects is your specialty, and you leverage your role as a product expert to gain buy-in from key stakeholders and push the sales process forward.
What you'll be doing:
As a Sales Engineer at Cardata, you will be a subject matter expert and will have technical insight into all of Cardata’s products, features, functionality, and integrations. You will:
- Serve as the functional and technical expert during the sales process, technical meetings and demonstrations of products.
- Design solutions and create statements of work (SOW) for prospective sales
- Deliver compelling and informative product demonstrations and presentations to prospective customers
- Provide responses to functional and technical elements on RFPs and RFIs
- Design and manage product trials to demonstrate value and secure new business
- Share product feedback and enhancement requests to Product and Engineering teams
What you'll bring to this role:
- 2-3 years experience as a Sales or Solutions Engineer or similar role in technical consulting
- Aptitude for learning complex technical and/or financial products
- Ability to translate customer requirements into solutions
- Skilled at translating complex topics into simple terms for a variety of stakeholders and communicating with tact
- Nice to have: Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering
Why You’ll Love Working at Cardata
Cardata provides you with a flexible, autonomous environment that encourages employees to experiment, innovate and learn. As part of our team, you will be surrounded by supportive leaders and caring colleagues who are dedicated to taking on new challenges, focusing on the customer, and working as a team to achieve success. Additionally, you will be provided with:
- Flexible working hours
- 100% employer paid benefits
- Healthcare spending account + Wellness Spending Account
- 15 days vacation plus additional paid time off
- 3 pit-stop days (Cardata's own version of mental health days!)
Cardata is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates will be equally considered without regard to race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, language, citizenship, creed, religion, gender/gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, physical and/or mental handicap or financial ability. We are dedicated to creating an inclusive environment where everyone feels welcome to bring their authentic selves to work.
If you require accommodations during the recruitment process, please let us know.